where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Azhar Jamil
NDT Engineer
Panama, Joined May 2006, 17

Azhar Jamil

NDT Engineer
Panama,
Joined May 2006
08:49 Jun-03-2008
Request for Phased Array Inspection Information

Dear all,

I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.

Thanks & regards
Azhar jamil

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
06:08 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Azhar:

Contact Peter Ciorau of OPG at peter.ciorau@opg.com.

Michael

Marius Dinu
Marius Dinu
06:12 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
Jamil,

General Electric (GE) is a worldwide leader in this inspection. Through its division Life Extension Services, we have performed this inspection on hundreds of units, both fossil and nuclear. If you want more info on that or you want to ask for a quote, please contact our Production Coordinator:

Donald Rubscha
phone: +1 518 385 5274
email: donald1.rubschs@ge.com

Best regards,

Marius Dinu
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window