where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.
Technical Discussions
Azhar Jamil
NDT Engineer
Panama, Joined May 2006, 17

Azhar Jamil

NDT Engineer
Panama,
Joined May 2006
08:49 Jun-03-2008
Request for Phased Array Inspection Information

Dear all,

I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.

Thanks & regards
Azhar jamil

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
06:08 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Azhar:

Contact Peter Ciorau of OPG at peter.ciorau@opg.com.

Michael

Marius Dinu
Marius Dinu
06:12 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
Jamil,

General Electric (GE) is a worldwide leader in this inspection. Through its division Life Extension Services, we have performed this inspection on hundreds of units, both fossil and nuclear. If you want more info on that or you want to ask for a quote, please contact our Production Coordinator:

Donald Rubscha
phone: +1 518 385 5274
email: donald1.rubschs@ge.com

Best regards,

Marius Dinu
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window