where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Göran Vogt
Director,
Vogt Ultrasonics GmbH, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 4

Göran Vogt

Director,
Vogt Ultrasonics GmbH,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:16 Mar-23-2000
PCMCI ultrasonic board

I´m searching for a simple ultrasonic ultrasonic pcmcia board for multi purpose use in a laptop. Who is developping and producing such a board. Please help.

James Dolfi
Director
ford, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

James Dolfi

Director
ford,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
02:14 Mar-24-2000
Re: PCMCI ultrasonic board
: I´m searching for a simple ultrasonic ultrasonic pcmcia board for multi purpose use in a laptop. Who is developping and producing such a board. Please help.
Krautkramer uses pcmcia cards in their ultralog 2000. They may ba able to help.

Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
00:26 Mar-27-2000
: I´m searching for a simple ultrasonic ultrasonic pcmcia board for multi purpose use in a laptop. Who is developping and producing such a board. Please help.

As far as I know there are no complete instruments on PCMCIA boards available. However, there are instruments using laptop as a terminal and communicating via PCMCIA board. One of the best I know is that from Technology Design, GB.
Please look at http://www.technologydesign.com/ for details. You may contact them directly at tdndt@tdndt.ndirect.co.uk

Best regards

Tadeusz Stepinski

F. J. Dodd
F. J. Dodd
00:51 Mar-27-2000
PCMCIA card
Automated Inspection Systems, Inc. makes a 9 bit A/D PC (formerly PCMCIA) card used in notebook computer based UT systems.

Wolfgang Bisle
Wolfgang Bisle
03:22 Apr-25-2000
I tried to reach the below mentioned webpage of technology design, but failed - you get into a ftp// - directory but get no access. Is this a very secret company????

: As far as I know there are no complete instruments on PCMCIA boards available. However, there are instruments using laptop as a terminal and communicating via PCMCIA board. One of the best I know is that from Technology Design, GB.
: Please look at http://www.technologydesign.com/ for details. You may contact them directly at tdndt@tdndt.ndirect.co.uk

: Best regards

: Tadeusz Stepinski

Product Spotlight

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window