where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
adams.peng
adams.peng
09:09 Nov-13-2008
the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??

I want to find some engineers to introduce this system! If you have used it in your application, please help me!
If I want to apply it with UT and PA together, but the number of the UT probes is more than the 32, can they work together? The system can provide the all inspection data for user because I want to import the inspection data into my data base.

adams.peng
adams.peng
06:02 Nov-14-2008
Re: the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??
if you know the ZETEC's DYNARAY, please introduce it. thanks!

Laurent LE BER
Sales, - - -
Eddyfi Technologies, France, Joined Oct 2004, 3

Laurent LE BER

Sales, - - -
Eddyfi Technologies,
France,
Joined Oct 2004
03:59 Nov-15-2008
Re: the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??
You can also contact M2M directly through our contact adress (contact@m2m-ndt.com) or with my contact adress.

At the moment, we provide systems with up to 128 channels, so no problem for your configuration (I guess). The exportation of data in your data base is also very easy.

Best regards

Laurent
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to find some engineers to introduce this system! If you have used it in your application, please help me!
: If I want to apply it with UT and PA together, but the number of the UT probes is more than the 32, can they work together? The system can provide the all inspection data for user because I want to import the inspection data into my data base.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GP8000

The Proceq GP8000 portable ground penetrating radar instrument is the beginning of a new era in ND
T. The outstanding, patented ultra- wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Proceq GP8000 is the world’s first large-scale inspection solution that utilizes Augmented Reality in industrial applications.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window