where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.
Technical Discussions
Calvin Kendall
Calvin Kendall
00:10 Dec-18-1998
Use of Acoustics and Ultrasonics evaluating wood properties

I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.

Dr. Christian Grosse
Teacher,
Technische Universität München, Germany, Joined Nov 2000, 11

Dr. Christian Grosse

Teacher,
Technische Universität München,
Germany,
Joined Nov 2000
09:55 Dec-19-1998
Re: Use of Acoustics and Ultrasonics evaluating wood properties
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.

There is a research project at the University of Stuttgart on the use of ultrasonics and acoustic emission in wood.
You can contact Dr. Simon Aicher at simon.aicher@po.uni-stuttgart.de

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
02:39 Dec-21-1998
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
-----------

The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
- Switzerland Aug 96.

This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

See the sample full-text at:
http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
by J. L. Sandoz

saeed kazemi
saeed kazemi
07:30 Dec-18-1999
: : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: : I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
: -----------

: The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
: http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

: The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
: - Switzerland Aug 96.

: This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

: See the sample full-text at:
: http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
: Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
: by J. L. Sandoz

emmet mcgauran
emmet mcgauran
07:20 Jul-06-2000
: : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: : I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
: -----------

: The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
: http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

: The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
: - Switzerland Aug 96.

: This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

: See the sample full-text at:
: http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
: Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
: by J. L. Sandoz

Antonio Pires Azevedo Júnior
Antonio Pires Azevedo Júnior
00:42 Sep-15-2000

: : : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: : : I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
: : -----------

: : The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
: : http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

: : The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
: : - Switzerland Aug 96.

: : This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
: : Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

: : See the sample full-text at:
: : http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
: : Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
: : by J. L. Sandoz

R. H. Greene
R. H. Greene
00:13 Oct-19-2000
: I am interested in any experimental results using propagated acoustic waves to penetrate wood of various species...wavelength transmission characteristics, etc.

Carmen Herrera
Carmen Herrera
00:14 Nov-29-2001
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood and wood based panels.

Rodrigo Terezo
Rodrigo Terezo
00:49 Dec-23-2002
: : I am interested in finding out articles and who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

Pedro Feres Filho
Director,
Brazil, Joined Jul 2001, 1

Pedro Feres Filho

Director,
Brazil,
Joined Jul 2001
01:09 Dec-23-2002
: : : I am interested in finding out articles and who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.
Dear Rodrigo, we have acoustic tecnology available for this application. Por favor entre em contato (11 3082 5111)

Product Spotlight

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window