where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Mike Nash
Mike Nash
07:53 Mar-01-2003
Images of radiographs

Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
01:22 Mar-01-2003
Re: Images of radiographs
Please find downloadable sample images from various digital X-ray systems in jpg format located on our web site:

http://cmosxray.com/EnvisionScan/ES_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/XYMini/XYM_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/OpenVision/OV_xrays.shtml

: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

Ed Trotter
Ed Trotter
04:31 Mar-02-2003
: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?
You may also want to try and do a Google Image search.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:33 Mar-02-2003
---------------

Currently we have about 300 radiography articles at NDT.net.

To find articles containing images try the descriptor search, select "ALL RT" and enter in text field: "fig". Search results show approx. 200 articles. Its a little work to brows for
radiograhy images, but I am sure you will find many excellent x-ray images.

You can follow the search results here:
http://www.ndt.net/cgi-bin/htsearch?format=long&matchesperpage=10&config=localdes&restrict=www.ndt.net%2Farticle%2F&method=and&words=CT__RT%2Bfig

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

dkalacos
dkalacos
03:05 Mar-07-2004

dkalacos

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window