where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Mike Nash
Mike Nash
07:53 Mar-01-2003
Images of radiographs

Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
01:22 Mar-01-2003
Re: Images of radiographs
Please find downloadable sample images from various digital X-ray systems in jpg format located on our web site:

http://cmosxray.com/EnvisionScan/ES_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/XYMini/XYM_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/OpenVision/OV_xrays.shtml

: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

Ed Trotter
Ed Trotter
04:31 Mar-02-2003
: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?
You may also want to try and do a Google Image search.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:33 Mar-02-2003
---------------

Currently we have about 300 radiography articles at NDT.net.

To find articles containing images try the descriptor search, select "ALL RT" and enter in text field: "fig". Search results show approx. 200 articles. Its a little work to brows for
radiograhy images, but I am sure you will find many excellent x-ray images.

You can follow the search results here:
http://www.ndt.net/cgi-bin/htsearch?format=long&matchesperpage=10&config=localdes&restrict=www.ndt.net%2Farticle%2F&method=and&words=CT__RT%2Bfig

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

dkalacos
dkalacos
03:05 Mar-07-2004

dkalacos

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window