where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.
Career Discussions
Jason Adams
Jason Adams
00:05 Mar-08-2003
ASNT UT level 1-3 questions

Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
thanks.

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
05:29 Mar-08-2003
Re: ASNT UT level 1-3 questions
Search for this:

Category / Q&A Books (Supplements to SNT-TC-1A) /
Supplement to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (Q&A Book) - Ultrasonic Testing Method

Over 400 recommended Level I, II, and III questions and answers. An excellent way to learn about UT material and prepare yourself for testing situations. (Book C).
Product Code: 2028
Pages:
ISBN: 0-931403-46-4
Year Published: 1994
Author(s):

Nonmember Price: $45.50

: Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
: thanks.

George Butcher
George Butcher
00:52 Mar-13-2003
Just go to this pasted in link. It will take you to the ASNT page where you can order.

http://www.asnt.org/shopasnt/merchant.ihtml?pid=1366&lastcatid=9&step=4

alireza rahmani
alireza rahmani
03:33 Jul-27-2004
Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
thanks.

rajasekaran
rajasekaran
03:22 Sep-19-2004
: Search for this:
: Category / Q&A Books (Supplements to SNT-TC-1A) /
: Supplement to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (Q&A Book) - Ultrasonic Testing Method
:
: Over 400 recommended Level I, II, and III questions and answers. An excellent way to learn about UT material and prepare yourself for testing situations. (Book C).
: Product Code: 2028
: Pages:
: ISBN: 0-931403-46-4
: Year Published: 1994
: Author(s):
: Nonmember Price: $45.50
: : Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
: : thanks.
: .

Nasser Awad
Nasser Awad
09:03 May-23-2005
: Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
: thanks.

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window