where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems

Career Discussions
phil
phil
01:21 Oct-22-2003
Any one have experience with the Panametrics 37???

I have been having some problems with my unit, and was just wondering if anyone might have been experienving any problems with their throughcoat shooting.

Phil

Joseph KElly
653 Tank Inspector
Mott tank insp, USA, Joined Dec 2003, 2

Joseph KElly

653 Tank Inspector
Mott tank insp,
USA,
Joined Dec 2003
00:00 Nov-30-2003
Re: Any one have experience with the Panametrics 37???
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have been having some problems with my unit, and was just wondering if anyone might have been experienving any problems with their throughcoat shooting.
: Phil
------------ End Original Message ------------
I have vast experince with the panametrics

Product Spotlight

Extended Range Variable Wall® Piping Calibration Blocks for Longseam Inspection

This set of two blocks has been specially designed for situations where ultrasonic examination tak
es place circumferentially or “around the curve” for applications such as inspection of longseam welds in piping and vessels. Jointly designed by PH Tool and Holloway NDT, the blocks feature side-drilled hole reflectors positioned within novel compound-curves, each with multiple thickness steps. The unique design results in a light and compact form factor, with the largest block weighing just over 15 lbs and spanning just 16 ¾”. Coverage is provided for nominal pipe sizes from 6” to 10” in the small block and 12” to a whopping 56” in the large block. The compound OD curves and multiple wall thicknesses actually exceed ASME requirements, providing exceptional signal response and measurement accuracy. Properly managing beam divergence off the ID and stabilizing beam skew due to probe rocking is essential to maintaining a consistent calibration when inspecting lengthwise on curved surfaces.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window