where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Cesar
Cesar
02:26 Nov-18-2004
Pre-processing

Hi, I’m looking for some help to design an acquisition board for a 40 Khz Ultrasonic sensor. I need to know the best way to process ultrasonic signals, and maybe a block diagram.
i.e. Ultrasonic signal --> Amplifier --> pass band filter --> ADC

Thanks in advanced.

John Rodgers
John Rodgers
02:00 Nov-18-2004
Re: Pre-processing
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I’m looking for some help to design an acquisition board for a 40 Khz Ultrasonic sensor. I need to know the best way to process ultrasonic signals, and maybe a block diagram.
: i.e. Ultrasonic signal --> Amplifier --> pass band filter --> ADC
: Thanks in advanced.
------------ End Original Message ------------

We have a ready made board design that will do what you want. You may want to just incorporate it without having to do your own design.

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window