where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Kris Smestad
Kris Smestad
06:24 Sep-07-2000
Vision requirements for NDT

Hello All...

Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a Jeager #1 chart for NDT Inspectors IAW ASNT TC-1A? We have a nurse on site who can administer the eye exam, I just can't locate a vendor that sells them.

Andrea Steen
, Joined ,
06:58 Sep-07-2000
Re: Vision requirements for NDT
: Hello All...

: Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a Jeager #1 chart for NDT Inspectors IAW ASNT TC-1A? We have a nurse on site who can administer the eye exam, I just can't locate a vendor that sells them.

Try looking on the ASNT website (www.asnt.org). I believe you will find what you are looking for in the NDT Buyers Guide).

Good luck.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Scatter Correction for Industrial Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)

Download our white paper on Scatter Correction for Industrial Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
Using 3D VSHARP, a fast GPU-Based Linear Boltzmann Transport Equation Solver here: http://bit.ly/2Y0t78P
>

VOGT Ultrasonics awarded innovation champion

Let go of the old and try something new. VOGT convinced the jury in the 27th round of the TOP 100
innovation competition. Our team is very pleased to officially belong to the TOP 100 in Germany!
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window