where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
jerrycheng
jerrycheng
08:38 Feb-26-2005
help

can anybody give me a help
i need this article
"On the nature of the so-called subsurface Longitudinal wave and/or the surface Longitudinal Creeping wave"
thank you

Ed T.
Ed T.
02:11 Feb-26-2005
Re: help
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: can anybody give me a help
: i need this article
: "On the nature of the so-called subsurface Longitudinal wave and/or the surface Longitudinal Creeping wave"
: thank you
------------ End Original Message ------------

What do you want to know? A creeping wavve travels just under the surface of a material with a longitudinal mode of propogation and with a logitudinal velocity. Is that what you are asking?

jerrycheng
jerrycheng
00:08 Feb-27-2005
Re: help
I just want study this article ,because I found some problem on my work,thank you

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window