where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
kanhaiya sharma
kanhaiya sharma
09:52 Feb-18-2005
asnt level 3 course

hi, i want to appear asnt ut\rt level 3 examination so please send me course details and also books details which availabe in easyly in india

JIMMY
JIMMY
00:50 Feb-22-2005
Re: asnt level 3 course
----------- Start Original Message -----------
u can get the information from asnt website, deatils about course date center and course co-ordinator, i think next april one course is there

N.Balaji
N.Balaji
07:57 Apr-24-2005
I would like to know the course details for asnt level 3.

s.r.g prabhu
s.r.g prabhu
07:51 Apr-25-2005

enquire ISNT at

ncbisnt1@ touchtelindia.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the course details for asnt level 3.
------------ End Original Message ------------

ahmet aydoðmuþ
ahmet aydoðmuþ
02:10 Jun-08-2005
hi:)
ý'm from turkey.my friend joýned your level ýýý certification prog.he just came from ohýo/america.
and he says "the questions are too difficult".
so ý want to ask you;
***can we take a course before joýning an exam?(ý know that you are giving a short course about 1 month) I mean a course which is more than 5 months.
***IF YOU HAVE A LONG TERM COURSE,HOWMUCH MONEY WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.(educatýon+level ýýý exam)
thank you:)

Kaveh Edalati
Kaveh Edalati
03:22 Jun-12-2005
asnt level 3 course
hi, i want to appear asnt ut\rt level 3 examination so please send me course details and also books details which availabe in easyly in india

jimmy
jimmy
03:27 Jun-14-2005
isnt is conducting asnt course and exam on november 27th and 28th in chennai , course will start from nov. first week for more details and application form condact isnt

shaikh Ahmed
shaikh Ahmed
08:19 Feb-28-2006
i want to appear in level-3 in RT, please forward me the details of this coures

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window