where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology
Career Discussions
RJJS. TAMIL YALINI
RJJS. TAMIL YALINI
06:22 Jul-03-2005
NDT STIMULATION SOFTWARE

Dear sirs,

I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.

So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.

Thank you very much

TAMIL YALINI

Tie GANG
Tie GANG
07:49 Jul-04-2005
Re: NDT STIMULATION SOFTWARE
Dear sirs,
I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
Thank you very much
Tie GANG

Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
09:15 Jul-04-2005
We produce and sell very good multimedia training cdrom on NDT (UT, RT, MT and PT methods). Our products are present in Italy and in 15 countrys in the world.
You can download demo version from this address of our web site: http://www.simula.it/simula_en/products.htm
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

CADEAU-BELLIARD Sébastien
CADEAU-BELLIARD Sébastien
04:26 Jul-12-2005

Hello,

CIVAnde, probably the most well-known software platform for NDT simulation is available worldwide.
You can contact software@cedrat.com or connect www.cedrat.com for more information.

Regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear sirs,
: I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
: So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
: Thank you very much
: Tie GANG
------------ End Original Message ------------

E Ginzel
R & D, -
Materials Research Institute, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1274

E Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
00:26 Jul-12-2005
One of the most illustrative programmes I have seen for defect analysis by UT has been a recent development from the Finite Element Analysis department at TWI,
Contact Rick Leggat at rick.leggatt@twi.co.uk
Regards
Ed

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: CIVAnde, probably the most well-known software platform for NDT simulation is available worldwide.
: You can contact software@cedrat.com or connect www.cedrat.com for more information.
: Regards
: : Dear sirs,
: : I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
: : So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
: : Thank you very much
: : Tie GANG
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window