where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
YXLON International - innovative High-Tech-Company with long traditionYXLON International develops, manufactures and markets digital radios ...
Career Discussions
RJJS. TAMIL YALINI
RJJS. TAMIL YALINI
06:22 Jul-03-2005
NDT STIMULATION SOFTWARE

Dear sirs,

I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.

So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.

Thank you very much

TAMIL YALINI

Tie GANG
Tie GANG
07:49 Jul-04-2005
Re: NDT STIMULATION SOFTWARE
Dear sirs,
I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
Thank you very much
Tie GANG

Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
09:15 Jul-04-2005
We produce and sell very good multimedia training cdrom on NDT (UT, RT, MT and PT methods). Our products are present in Italy and in 15 countrys in the world.
You can download demo version from this address of our web site: http://www.simula.it/simula_en/products.htm
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

CADEAU-BELLIARD Sébastien
CADEAU-BELLIARD Sébastien
04:26 Jul-12-2005

Hello,

CIVAnde, probably the most well-known software platform for NDT simulation is available worldwide.
You can contact software@cedrat.com or connect www.cedrat.com for more information.

Regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear sirs,
: I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
: So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
: Thank you very much
: Tie GANG
------------ End Original Message ------------

E Ginzel
R & D, -
Materials Research Institute, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1274

E Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
00:26 Jul-12-2005
One of the most illustrative programmes I have seen for defect analysis by UT has been a recent development from the Finite Element Analysis department at TWI,
Contact Rick Leggat at rick.leggatt@twi.co.uk
Regards
Ed

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: CIVAnde, probably the most well-known software platform for NDT simulation is available worldwide.
: You can contact software@cedrat.com or connect www.cedrat.com for more information.
: Regards
: : Dear sirs,
: : I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
: : So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
: : Thank you very much
: : Tie GANG
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window