where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments
Career Discussions
RJJS. TAMIL YALINI
RJJS. TAMIL YALINI
06:22 Jul-03-2005
NDT STIMULATION SOFTWARE

Dear sirs,

I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.

So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.

Thank you very much

TAMIL YALINI

Tie GANG
Tie GANG
07:49 Jul-04-2005
Re: NDT STIMULATION SOFTWARE
Dear sirs,
I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
Thank you very much
Tie GANG

Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
09:15 Jul-04-2005
We produce and sell very good multimedia training cdrom on NDT (UT, RT, MT and PT methods). Our products are present in Italy and in 15 countrys in the world.
You can download demo version from this address of our web site: http://www.simula.it/simula_en/products.htm
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

CADEAU-BELLIARD Sébastien
CADEAU-BELLIARD Sébastien
04:26 Jul-12-2005

Hello,

CIVAnde, probably the most well-known software platform for NDT simulation is available worldwide.
You can contact software@cedrat.com or connect www.cedrat.com for more information.

Regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear sirs,
: I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
: So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
: Thank you very much
: Tie GANG
------------ End Original Message ------------

E Ginzel
R & D, -
Materials Research Institute, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1274

E Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
00:26 Jul-12-2005
One of the most illustrative programmes I have seen for defect analysis by UT has been a recent development from the Finite Element Analysis department at TWI,
Contact Rick Leggat at rick.leggatt@twi.co.uk
Regards
Ed

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: CIVAnde, probably the most well-known software platform for NDT simulation is available worldwide.
: You can contact software@cedrat.com or connect www.cedrat.com for more information.
: Regards
: : Dear sirs,
: : I would like to know about ndt software on LEARNING, STIMULATION OF DEFECTS, and other ADVANCED AREAS in this field.
: : So, please kindly help me forwarding good NDT WEBSITES on above said areas.
: : Thank you very much
: : Tie GANG
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window