where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Krishna
Engineering
N.B.K.R IST, India, Joined Sep 2005, 1

Krishna

Engineering
N.B.K.R IST,
India,
Joined Sep 2005
02:11 Sep-02-2005
Query

Hi All,
I am an Mechanical Engineer and I m interested in learning NDT.Can any one of U comeforward and suggest me some Distance Education course as I couldn't do full time course due to my job assignments.

Regards,
Krishna Pavan Mynampati.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:28 Sep-03-2005
Re: Query
Dear Krishna Pavan,

I am not aware of distant education classes, though some such program is under consideration by ISNT. However, it is possible to learn the thory of NDT using text-books and Multi-media CDs. You will still need practical work experience to qualify for the Level I or Level II Certification Examinations, which are mandatory for a career in NDT.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: Hi All,
: I am an Mechanical Engineer and I m interested in learning NDT.Can any one of U comeforward and suggest me some Distance Education course as I couldn't do full time course due to my job assignments.
: Regards,
: Krishna Pavan Mynampati.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window