where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Tony
Tony
00:35 Oct-08-2005
Level II Radiography

I'd like to attempt my level II industrial radiography exam.
I'm level II in pt, mt & ut, however, I haven't written an exam in quite a number of years. If anyone can help me with exam questions so I can prepare, I'd be most gratefull

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
08:33 Oct-11-2005
Re: Level II Radiography
Dear Tony,

If you are able to access ASNT Level I and Level II question bank (Sample questions), it would be a good starting step. If you have specific doubts, pl. feel free to post here or contact off-the-list.

Best wishes to you for your success.

Swamy
ASNT Level III (UT, RT)

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'd like to attempt my level II industrial radiography exam.
: I'm level II in pt, mt & ut, however, I haven't written an exam in quite a number of years. If anyone can help me with exam questions so I can prepare, I'd be most gratefull
------------ End Original Message ------------

A.A.AMIRI
Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran, Joined Nov 2005, 20

A.A.AMIRI

Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran,
Joined Nov 2005
08:08 Oct-17-2005
Re: Level II Radiography
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Tony,
FOR TAKING A SAMPLE OF NDT EXAMS,YOU CAN REFER TO SITE:NDI-NDT QUIZ DATABASE

A.A.AMIRI
NDT LEVEL III

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window