where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems
Career Discussions
inspjob
Engineering, INSPECTION ENGINEER
supreme excel ndt services TRICHY, India, Joined Jul 2005, 6

inspjob

Engineering, INSPECTION ENGINEER
supreme excel ndt services TRICHY,
India,
Joined Jul 2005
08:33 Nov-21-2005
About PAINTING INSPECTION COURSE

Dears ,
can any one send details for painting inspection course, where i can get training ,in tamilnadu , r any place in india.r in UAE...

venkateshvarma
venkateshvarma
05:53 Dec-12-2005
Re: About PAINTING INSPECTION COURSE
Dear Sir,
Please contact Mr.J.C.Shahani at this email and request for the details for painting inspection course

watsco@cal2.vsnl.net.in;

thanks
B.Venkatesh varma

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: Dears ,
: can any one send details for painting inspection course, where i can get training ,in tamilnadu , r any place in india.r in UAE...
------------ End Original Message ------------

Vimal Kumar
Vimal Kumar
03:31 Dec-21-2005
Re: About PAINTING INSPECTION COURSE
Dear sir,

Painting inspector course BGas is going to be held in mumbai on 13 to 18th Feb2006.Registeration going on

As told by mr Ventesh varma u can contact mr.shahani.

For NACE Level I/II u have to contact IQC,40 East coast road,chennai

with regards

vimal Kumar

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Sir,
: Please contact Mr.J.C.Shahani at this email and request for the details for painting inspection course
: watsco@cal2.vsnl.net.in;
: thanks
: B.Venkatesh varma
:
: :
: : Dears ,
: : can any one send details for painting inspection course, where i can get training ,in tamilnadu , r any place in india.r in UAE...
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window