where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
kanhaiya sharma
kanhaiya sharma
09:52 Feb-18-2005
asnt level 3 course

hi, i want to appear asnt ut\rt level 3 examination so please send me course details and also books details which availabe in easyly in india

JIMMY
JIMMY
00:50 Feb-22-2005
Re: asnt level 3 course
----------- Start Original Message -----------
u can get the information from asnt website, deatils about course date center and course co-ordinator, i think next april one course is there

N.Balaji
N.Balaji
07:57 Apr-24-2005
I would like to know the course details for asnt level 3.

s.r.g prabhu
s.r.g prabhu
07:51 Apr-25-2005

enquire ISNT at

ncbisnt1@ touchtelindia.net

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the course details for asnt level 3.
------------ End Original Message ------------

ahmet aydoðmuþ
ahmet aydoðmuþ
02:10 Jun-08-2005
hi:)
ý'm from turkey.my friend joýned your level ýýý certification prog.he just came from ohýo/america.
and he says "the questions are too difficult".
so ý want to ask you;
***can we take a course before joýning an exam?(ý know that you are giving a short course about 1 month) I mean a course which is more than 5 months.
***IF YOU HAVE A LONG TERM COURSE,HOWMUCH MONEY WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.(educatýon+level ýýý exam)
thank you:)

Kaveh Edalati
Kaveh Edalati
03:22 Jun-12-2005
asnt level 3 course
hi, i want to appear asnt ut\rt level 3 examination so please send me course details and also books details which availabe in easyly in india

jimmy
jimmy
03:27 Jun-14-2005
isnt is conducting asnt course and exam on november 27th and 28th in chennai , course will start from nov. first week for more details and application form condact isnt

shaikh Ahmed
shaikh Ahmed
08:19 Feb-28-2006
i want to appear in level-3 in RT, please forward me the details of this coures

Product Spotlight

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window