where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
archmedes
archmedes
08:52 May-06-2007
API-courses

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS COURSE.ANY BODY GUIDE ME.

Ashish T
Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION, India, Joined Feb 2007, 42

Ashish T

Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION,
India,
Joined Feb 2007
05:54 May-17-2007
Re: API-courses
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS COURSE.ANY BODY GUIDE ME.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear We can help you to take any course. Please keep us inform. You can check www.uemumbai.com

Product Spotlight

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window