where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
archmedes
archmedes
08:52 May-06-2007
API-courses

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS COURSE.ANY BODY GUIDE ME.

Ashish T
Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION, India, Joined Feb 2007, 42

Ashish T

Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION,
India,
Joined Feb 2007
05:54 May-17-2007
Re: API-courses
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS COURSE.ANY BODY GUIDE ME.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear We can help you to take any course. Please keep us inform. You can check www.uemumbai.com

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamline
d user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high- resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window