where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TWI
TWI is a world leading research and technology organisation established in 1946. From bases in the UK, USA, China, Malaysia, Middle East, India a ...
Career Discussions
camilo nino
Consultant, Oil companies
Colombia, Joined Jun 2007, 1

camilo nino

Consultant, Oil companies
Colombia,
Joined Jun 2007
08:52 Jun-16-2007
API certification

Greetings,

I'm looking for information into API certifications, 510, 570 and 653. I'm preparing to take the exam next September the 26th 2007 in Bogotá, so I've studying but I would like to prepare better, please advise me where can I find tutorials, or other info apart for the standards.

Best regards,
Camilo

ASHISH TALEKAR
Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION, India, Joined Feb 2007, 42

ASHISH TALEKAR

Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION,
India,
Joined Feb 2007
09:49 Jun-16-2007
Re: API certification
Dear Sir

We will be glad to help you for API training courses. For exam related quarries visit www.api.org/icp
Send us all your contact details.

Ashish

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window