where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.
Career Discussions
tomas perez a.
tomas perez a.
00:03 Jul-25-2007
vacuum box

Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?

I'd like to buy anyone.

Regards.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 158

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
07:23 Jul-25-2007
Re: vacuum box
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?
: I'd like to buy anyone.
: Regards.
------------ End Original Message ------------

G'day Tomas,
Silverwing do a range of Vacuum boxes here is the link to their website for the US distributors, http://www.silverwinguk.com/en/agents/Americas/usa.htm

Regards
Neil

Floyd Atkinson
Floyd Atkinson
05:20 Dec-16-2007
Re: vacuum box
Tomas ,

Try,

http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11910502/Vacuum_Box_For_Leak_Testing.html

Remember that your application will require a calibrated device to measure a minimum 10 PSI pressure.

Good luck.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....everybody, could anybody help me? Where I can to get in USA, any company to buy vacuun box, to made "vacuum test in welds"?
: I'd like to buy anyone.
: Regards.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window