where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.

Career Discussions
Fatih Bayar
Fatih Bayar
06:34 Oct-31-2007
Need Used Fokker Bond Tester in good condition

Dear Sirs,
Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
08:26 Oct-31-2007
Re: Need Used Fokker Bond Tester in good condition
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Sirs,
: Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
------------ End Original Message ------------

Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.

Simon

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
09:11 Oct-31-2007
: : Dear Sirs,
: : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: Simon
Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.

F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
03:32 Nov-01-2007
: : : Dear Sirs,
: : : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: : Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: : Simon
: Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.

Used Fokker bondtester's may be found at Servicing Europe NDT in The Netherlands

fatihbayar
fatihbayar
08:43 Nov-05-2007
: : : Dear Sirs,
: : : Our company wants to buy a used Fokker Bond Tester.It can be Fokker 70-80 or 90.But it must be at least in a good condition.Contact me from fatihbayar@gmail.com
: : Why don't you try Zetec MIZ S21R or MIZ 21SR model for Bond testing application.
: : Simon
: Olympus NDT sells the Bondmaster range for bond testing. You could contact your local salesperson for a demo.
My company wants to buy Fokker 70-80 or 90 and we need ZETEC MIZ 21RS too.We will buy lots of equipments but they have to be used.
Let me give you a list and may be you can help me about this:
1-Fokker 70-80 or 90 bond tester
2-SOnatest Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
3-Zetec MIZ 21RS
4-Krautkramer USM 35
5-Krautkramer USN52
6-NDT 702 Laminatiopn Detector
If you have one of these equipment please inform me by usin this e-mail: fatihbayar@gmail.com
And if you know where can I find these please tell me.Thanks all.

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window