where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Gowri
NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd, Singapore, Joined May 2008, 52

Gowri

NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd,
Singapore,
Joined May 2008
03:58 May-24-2008
PCN certification

Hi,
Where i can get PCN Certifications in INDIA? Please help me.

robert
robert
05:50 Jun-03-2008
Re: PCN certification
there is no chance for you to buy PCN like all ASNT cert in India...:))))))))))))))), for the moment is the only cert body without doubts....

G.K.Dwivedi
G.K.Dwivedi
09:49 Aug-30-2008
Re: PCN certification

Hi,
Where i can get PCN Certifications in INDIA? Please help me.
I am ASNT NDT Level III in 5 methods (RT, UT, MT, PT, VT).

How can I get PCN Certificate in the above methods?

With best regards,

G.K.Dwivedi

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window