where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
By choosing Volume Graphics software, you can rely on more than 20 years of experience in the development of software for non-destructive testi ...

Career Discussions
Gowri
NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd, Singapore, Joined May 2008, 52

Gowri

NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd,
Singapore,
Joined May 2008
03:58 May-24-2008
PCN certification

Hi,
Where i can get PCN Certifications in INDIA? Please help me.

robert
robert
05:50 Jun-03-2008
Re: PCN certification
there is no chance for you to buy PCN like all ASNT cert in India...:))))))))))))))), for the moment is the only cert body without doubts....

G.K.Dwivedi
G.K.Dwivedi
09:49 Aug-30-2008
Re: PCN certification

Hi,
Where i can get PCN Certifications in INDIA? Please help me.
I am ASNT NDT Level III in 5 methods (RT, UT, MT, PT, VT).

How can I get PCN Certificate in the above methods?

With best regards,

G.K.Dwivedi

Product Spotlight

VOGT Ultrasonics awarded innovation champion

Let go of the old and try something new. VOGT convinced the jury in the 27th round of the TOP 100
innovation competition. Our team is very pleased to officially belong to the TOP 100 in Germany!
>

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window