where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.

Technical Discussions
Matti Ruha
R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy, Finland, Joined Nov 1998, 1

Matti Ruha

R & D, Level III
Inspecta Oy,
Finland,
Joined Nov 1998
09:27 Nov-20-2000
Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger

I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

Regs
Matti

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
06:44 Nov-20-2000
Re: Leak detection of pleat heat exchanger
Dear Matti

the LSM1 (Leak Sound Meter) is based on acoustic emission. It can detect waves e.g. emitted by gas/fluid being pressed through a leak. For more information regarding this hand-held device see www.vallen.de or contact me directly.

Regards
Jens Forker

: I am looking for leak detector (based on ultrasonic) for plate heat exchanger testing. Can somebody help me about it ?

: Regs
: Matti

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:20 Nov-20-2000
Why not try Physical Acoustics www.pacuk.co.uk or sales@pacuk.co.uk. They have a number of leak detectors and they have experience in Leak Detection in Heat Exchanger Systems. We used their 9600 Unit recently to identify leaking tubes in a 30,000 tuber condensor. Very quick and simple to use

mohamad reza eskandari
mohamad reza eskandari
01:07 Nov-19-2001
I am looking for leak detecttion for heat exchanger counter current flow in power plant based dynamic modeling and fault detection . Can you help me about it ?

eskandari

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window