where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Muthu
Muthu
03:41 Nov-01-2000
Boroscope equiry

I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

fsl services solutions
fsl services solutions
08:13 Dec-24-2000
Re: Boroscope equiry
: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Badani Nilesh
Badani Nilesh
02:41 Jan-19-2001
: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Emilio Gauto
Emilio Gauto
05:21 Nov-30-2001
Hi: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Jamie Gauthier
Jamie Gauthier
06:17 Nov-30-2001
Re: Boroscope inquiry
: Hi: I am intending to purchase boroscope. Could you anyone please provide details of maker etc.,?

Boroscopes come in many different varietys. Our company uses several different types for specific applications. If you want educated reply's to your request, you must include a lot more detail. (RE. front view, side view, resolution, depth, size, and much more) I hope this helps. I know of a lot of good ones but I need more background to help.

Best Regards,

Jamie Gauthier
RTD Quality Services
Electronic Equipment Service
and Support Manager

Rehan Ahmed
Rehan Ahmed
06:41 Jan-24-2002
Dynamics Engineering
711, Marine Faisal, 10-A, Block 6, Sharah-e-Faisal, Nursery, PECHS,
Karachi-75400, Pakistan
Phone: +92-21-4526551, Fax: +92-21-4525507
E-mail: dyn-eng@khi.paknet.com.pk

SUBJECT: QUOTATION BOROSCOPE

Dear Sir,
We are looking for BOROSCOPE with following features and standard accessories for one of our client.

Kindly quote your lowest possible rates for the supply on C&F Karachi basis.

S.No. Description of items Unit Quantity
01. BOROSCOPE WITH FOLLOWING FEATURES AND STANDARD ACCESSORIES SET 01
 WORKING LENGTH: 3000 MM
 OUTER DIA METER: 06-09 MM
 FIELD OF VIEW: 56°
 DIRECTION OF VIEW: 04 WAYS
 ANGLE OF VIEW: 90°
 ANGULATION RANGE: ± 120 - ± 150
 WATER ROOF.
 LIGHT SOURCE: 150 W
 BROCHURE / MANUALS Nos. 06

Regards
for DYNAMICS ENGINEERING

Rehan Ahmed

Product Spotlight

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Extended Range Variable Wall® Piping Calibration Blocks for Longseam Inspection

This set of two blocks has been specially designed for situations where ultrasonic examination tak
es place circumferentially or “around the curve” for applications such as inspection of longseam welds in piping and vessels. Jointly designed by PH Tool and Holloway NDT, the blocks feature side-drilled hole reflectors positioned within novel compound-curves, each with multiple thickness steps. The unique design results in a light and compact form factor, with the largest block weighing just over 15 lbs and spanning just 16 ¾”. Coverage is provided for nominal pipe sizes from 6” to 10” in the small block and 12” to a whopping 56” in the large block. The compound OD curves and multiple wall thicknesses actually exceed ASME requirements, providing exceptional signal response and measurement accuracy. Properly managing beam divergence off the ID and stabilizing beam skew due to probe rocking is essential to maintaining a consistent calibration when inspecting lengthwise on curved surfaces.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window