06:33 Aug-19-2006 MT Level II Technician Job Location: Canada/US offered by
Smartpipe Technologies is a rapidly growing service company that specializes in Pipeline Integrity with offices in Calgary and Houston.
We are currently seeking competent MT Level II Technicians with a strong work ethic who wish to continue to grow professionally and strive to reach personal goals.
- MT Level II * In Canada CGSB Certification * In U.S. ASNT Certification - Pipeline Integrity training as an asset, and the willingness to further skills through provided training - Level II UT as an asset but not as a requirement - The desire to learn and thrive in a dynamic team environment - The ability and willingness to travel as necessary - Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to be comfortable working with clients. - Proficient computer skills including email, basic Excel, MS Word - A valid drivers license
WHO WE ARE:
- We are an innovative, dynamic company with advanced technology including our exclusive pipeline laser scanner - We offer above industry standard wages + incentives - We offer extensive in-house and hands-on training to our Field Technicians in Pipeline Integrity - We offer a working environment that fosters individual growth through becoming a part of an energetic and friendly team - We uphold a high standard to moral integrity with loyalty to employees and clients
Please forward your resume to: Mark Hill firstname.lastname@example.org Or fax to: 1-866-713-3269
Thank you for your interest in our company. Please note we will not be able to consider overseas applicants. Also, only those candidates whom we are considering will be contacted.
SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw
detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your
efficiency for PA and TOFD.
● Support PA/TOFD/UT
● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and
● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously.
● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.