where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
V.JAGADISH
NDT Inspector
heisco, Kuwait, Joined Aug 2006, 7

V.JAGADISH

NDT Inspector
heisco,
Kuwait,
Joined Aug 2006
04:17 Aug-21-2006
NDT LEVEL III

Job Location: any european countries

I have successfully completed asnt ndt level III in methods viz., rt,ut,mt and pt. I am having enough proficiency in preparing procedures for different methods and different techniques, certification and recertification as per company procedures and including new techniques of the particular ndt method as per asnt publication by confirming with experimentation. I am having 10 years experience in NDT as technician, supervisor, inspector and level III. I was also involved in third party inspection in pipe mill.

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window