where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Sajan Isac
NDT Inspector, - AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor
Looking for NDT job anywhere, India, Joined Dec 2006, 4

Sajan Isac

NDT Inspector, - AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor
Looking for NDT job anywhere,
India,
Joined Dec 2006
08:34 Dec-21-2006
NDT Supervisor / AUT Technician

Job Location: Kerala, India

Dear Sir,

I am amicably submitting my CV with a view to get any suitable post in NDT Inspection systems with your esteemed organization!!!
After successful stint of around Nine years of experience in Onshore & Offshore… (India, Gulf, Europe, Russian and West African region). I have been associated with major Oil, Gas refineries, shipping and other NDT laboratories. My job experience have made me a highly motivated, result oriented, mature and trustworthy person capable of working independently and efficiently in any environment.
I am fully conversant with International Industrial standards, computer applications and available for immediate deployment.
Thanking you
Sajan Isac
Kalathara House
Pandanad Post.
Chengannur - 689506
Kerala, India.
Mob. +91-9947088911
Tel. +91-479-2464041
+91-9287201061
sajankisac@gmail.com
Note. Detailed CV will be avialble upon request.

Product Spotlight

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window