where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

Job Seeks
Mimi
Mimi
02:15 Feb-07-2007
w Zealand:

Job Location: -

I am currently a student erolled in an NDT/QC program and apon my graduation I wish to live and work in New Zealand and I was wondering if anyone has advice on which companies to contact and ultimately the best way to go about the transition. Any and all words of experience would be appreciated. Thank You.

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 64-channel phased
array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window