where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Greg Hodges , E-mail:
Greg Hodges , E-mail:
08:10 Apr-16-2007
nace certified

Job Location: anywhere

I am currently on assignment in Port Arthur Texas. The pay scale for this project is direct @ $40 hr with $2.50 hr safety and attendance incentive and $80 a day per dim. This project is scheduled to be complete in July of 2007. I have over 25 (twenty five) years in the coatings industry. NACE certified thru peer, NACE Bridge Stamp, SSPC-C3 de-leading certification and NCCER. I have successfully completed the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) advanced course in coatings. I am also scheduled to take my CWI in April of 2007. Please review my resume and enter it into your data base for future projects or if you have anything that supersedes my current employment then contact me with the information provided at your earliest convenience.

Thank You,
Greg Hodges
NACE # 11855

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window