where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card
Job Seeks
ahmed hamdy esmail
ahmed hamdy esmail
03:13 Jul-29-2007
nuclear engineer

Job Location: egypt

hi, i am a nuclear engineer, msc in "analogy between neutrons and x-ray radiography techniques". i am certified A.S.N.T level II RT.
i have a good scientific knowledge but low practical experience.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window