where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Ganesan Gokularajan
Ganesan Gokularajan
09:46 Nov-14-2007
QC-Welding

Job Location: Any where

I am Gokularajan and I would like to introduce myself as a B.E Mechanical Engineer having 8+ years Experience in Onshore & Offshore - oil and gas, Petrochemicals, Nuclear, Pressure vessels Fabrication and Erection. At present working as a QC Engineer (WELDING) in Private Company at UAE.
I have had passable knowledge in the field of piping, inspection of the Equipments, Welding and witnessing the NDT Techniques. And I believe that I have many of the skills and qualities you would anticipate from a Welding Inspector, I’m having my Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1and ASNT Level II in RT,UT,VT,DP,MP it will be added advantage for me to contribute in all aspects

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window