where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card

Job Seeks
Ganesan Gokularajan
Ganesan Gokularajan
09:46 Nov-14-2007
QC-Welding

Job Location: Any where

I am Gokularajan and I would like to introduce myself as a B.E Mechanical Engineer having 8+ years Experience in Onshore & Offshore - oil and gas, Petrochemicals, Nuclear, Pressure vessels Fabrication and Erection. At present working as a QC Engineer (WELDING) in Private Company at UAE.
I have had passable knowledge in the field of piping, inspection of the Equipments, Welding and witnessing the NDT Techniques. And I believe that I have many of the skills and qualities you would anticipate from a Welding Inspector, I’m having my Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1and ASNT Level II in RT,UT,VT,DP,MP it will be added advantage for me to contribute in all aspects

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window