where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger NDT GmbH
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.
Job Seeks
Lawrence Labbe
Lawrence Labbe
05:36 May-21-2008
Nace Level 2 coatings inspector

Job Location: Any

I have been in the coating bussness for 25 and of the 25 yr i have been a Coatings inspector for 15 at this time i am completeing a Sub-Sea job in Malaysia for relience of india which is coming to an end if interested please e-mail me at inspectorlabbe@ Thanks

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

New PHAsis module for longitudinal weld seam inspection

PHAsis® Phased Array manual ultrasonic spot weld inspection device is now ideally suited for test
ing of longitudinally welded seams (e.g. Arplas® seam, short line seams) with a length of 3 to 12 mm.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window