where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Muhammad Adrees
Muhammad Adrees
07:02 Jul-03-2008
QA/QC Inspector

Job Location: world wide

I have two certifications from TWI.
1. CSWIP 3.1 (for welding inspection)
2. BGAS Grade-2 (for painting/coating inspection)

Currently I am working as QA/QC Inspector (Multi discipline) in Vincotte International Middle East, Abu Dhabi since Nov. 2007.

I have been involved in the inspection of Oil refineries, Gas Plants, Power Plants, Onshore & cross country pipelines construction with major clients in Middle East like SAUDI ARAMCO & ADNOC and leading EPC companies. Also I have been involved in the inspection of materials for the clients, Qatar Petroleum & Qatar gas in KSA & UAE.

Please intimate ASAP for suitable vacancy.

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window