where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Classified Ads
Steve Wilson
Steve Wilson
04:14 Jul-09-2008
Wanted: Used USK UT Set (UK)

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a used USK UT set for sale?

I live in the UK so ideally to keep the postage costs down I would prefer if the seller lives in the UK. But I suppose beggars can't be choosers..... I live in the East Yorkshire region so pick up / drop off maybe considered.

Let me know if you have one for sale, detailing the model, condition and total price.

Best Regards

Steve

Product Spotlight

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window