where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TWI

Technical Discussions
Sergio Bilbao
Engineering
ITP, Spain, Joined Apr 2001, 1

Sergio Bilbao

Engineering
ITP,
Spain,
Joined Apr 2001
02:09 Apr-27-2001
Looking for information

I´m finishing engineering. Thus I have to make a project.

My project is about an automated UT installation based on pulse-echo method.

Could anyone send me information about this?

Any kind of information would be thanked.

Thanks a lot!!!

Herman Figueroa
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined May 2001, 5

Herman Figueroa

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined May 2001
04:13 May-24-2001
Re: Looking for information

: I´m finishing engineering. Thus I have to make a project.
: My project is about an automated UT installation based on pulse-echo method.
: Could anyone send me information about this?
: Any kind of information would be thanked.
: Thanks a lot!!!
Hi Sergio
I am finishing enginering to, and i found a very good web site that help me a lot you visit this web and try it http://www.cnde.iastate.edu/cnde/index.html
Herman
Caracas, Venezuela

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window