where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
parham
parham
03:41 May-02-2001
pulser&reciver neded

Dear sirs
I am looking for ULTRASONIC PULSER&RECIEVER PC-CARD (extenal or internal)
with related software , probe , calibration block ,.....
if you have send me the equipment specification and your condition with
price,

Best regards

B. PARHAM
artond@hotmail.com

Art Leach
Sales
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Apr 2001, 12

Art Leach

Sales
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Apr 2001
03:06 May-03-2001
Re: pulser&reciver neded
: Dear sirs
: I am looking for ULTRASONIC PULSER&RECIEVER PC-CARD (extenal or internal)
: with related software , probe , calibration block ,.....
: if you have send me the equipment specification and your condition with
: price,
: Best regards
:
: B. PARHAM
: artond@hotmail.com
I would suggest reviewing the on-line product information for the Krautkramer USPC-2100. This PC card and application software is versital and relatively easy to use.

Visit www.krautkramer.com for product literature and contact your local agent for a price quote.

Wieslaw Bicz
Wieslaw Bicz
04:56 May-03-2001

: Dear sirs
: I am looking for ULTRASONIC PULSER&RECIEVER PC-CARD (extenal or internal)
: with related software , probe , calibration block ,.....
: if you have send me the equipment specification and your condition with
: price,
: Best regards
:
: B. PARHAM
: artond@hotmail.com
We can offer you such card, see please the following url:

http://www.optel.com.pl/manual/english/osc2.htm

Wieslaw Bicz

Michael H. Dalichow
Michael H. Dalichow
00:14 May-11-2001
Quality Network, Inc. (QNET), representatives of Fraunhofer-IZFP in Germany, provides different types of pulser/receiver boards (with integrated A/DC) for a multitude of applications. Please logon to http:\\www.qnetworld.com for more information.
Michael H. Dalichow

Richard Kazares
Richard Kazares
01:39 May-12-2001
NDT Automation, a part of MISTRAS Holdings Group offers an extensive line of Internal Pulser/Receiver, Analog-Digital Convertor and Integrated (single slot) IPR-AD boards.

Our newest 12 bit, 100 M-Samples/sec, PCI-bus A/D board with integrated 300 V (400 optional) IPR is available for your application. We invite your consideration and comparison.

alborz
alborz
07:10 Dec-15-2001
ba arze salam khedmate agha parham dashtam dar mored carthaye reciver serch micardam ke siteto didam.mikhastam ye sery etelaati dar mored in cartha bedoonam mamnoon misham age in caro baram bokoni ya ye shomareh telefoni chizi az khodet behem bedi!
ba tashakorat.

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window