where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Jason Corcoran
Jason Corcoran
02:08 Feb-06-1997
Maths for flaw dectection.

I am currently sitting my M.Sc. ( physics ),
in the field of UT of cement piles, as used
in construction in Ireland.
I am having some trouble finding books or articles
on the maths involved in this effect. I
would be grateful for any assistance.

Yours sincerly,
Jason Corcoran.

Jerry Yanello
Jerry Yanello
09:22 Apr-11-1997
Re: Maths for flaw dectection.
: I am currently sitting my M.Sc. ( physics ),
: in the field of UT of cement piles, as used
: in construction in Ireland.
: I am having some trouble finding books or articles
: on the maths involved in this effect. I
: would be grateful for any assistance.

: Yours sincerly,
: Jason Corcoran.

Jerry Yanello
Jerry Yanello
09:23 Apr-11-1997
Re: Maths for flaw dectection.
Try doing a search of this sight. They have alot of articles on NDE of concret

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window