where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
S S Ananthan
Consultant,
RAA Tech Solutions, India, Joined Jun 2000, 36

S S Ananthan

Consultant,
RAA Tech Solutions,
India,
Joined Jun 2000
05:04 May-04-2001
RAil road flash butt weld testing

Hello,

I am interested in getting information about the ultrasonic testing of flash butt weld joints. Can someone help me in locating probable suppliers for this requirement?
Thank You

Ananthan

V.Venu
V.Venu
06:10 Jun-26-2001
Re: RAil road flash butt weld testing
: Hello,

This is with reference to your requirement for Flash butt Welding problem. We are an Indian company based in Hyderabad and specialize in Custom-built Ultrasonic applications.

Earlier we had interaction with Indian Railways FBW Plant based in Arakonam. To solve the problems due to false signals from Flash, you need to automate the scanning method. But it costs heavily. If intersted please email me more details about your present testing procedure and what solutions you are looking for.

regards

Venu

Fazeli
Fazeli
01:36 Jul-23-2002
Re: RAil road flash butt weld testing
: Hello,
: I am interested in getting information about the ultrasonic testing of flash butt weld joints. Can someone help me in locating probable suppliers for this requirement?
: Thank You
:Fazeli
:

Product Spotlight

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window