where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.

Career Discussions
Duygu Demirci
NDT Inspector, Quality Assurance Engineer
PFW Aerospace Industry, Turkey, Joined Sep 2008, 11

Duygu Demirci

NDT Inspector, Quality Assurance Engineer
PFW Aerospace Industry,
Turkey,
Joined Sep 2008
07:59 Jan-29-2009
Orbital TIG welding & X-Ray System

Good Morning Dear All,

I'm Duygu from PFW Aerospace Industry, Izmir / TURKEY. I have been working as a quality assurance engineer and in charge of Radiographic Inspection. Also I am level 2 in RT and LPT according to NAS 410 and Boeing standarts.

PFW-HS is a company which takes place in Aegean freezone in İzmir. My company has ability to make structural components and tubes for Airbus and Boeing.
Newly we implemented Orbital Tig Welding and Radiographic inspection process for Boeing New project. Unfortunately due to some postponements these two system couldn't work now. Only we are doing qualification jobs. So that I'm trying to open this two system other companies need. So if you need orbital welding process, radiographic inspection system or both of them please let me know.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Mech.Eng. Duygu DEMİRCİ
Quality Assurance of NDT
PFW Havacılık Sanayi ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Bahar Sokak No: 12 Ege Serbest Bölgesi
35410 Gaziemir / Izmir / Turkey
Tel:+90(232)2521555-37 Fax:+90(232)2520447
Email: duygu.demirci@pfw-hs.com

Product Spotlight

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window