19:38 Feb-05-2009 NDT Technician ASNT Level III Certified Job Location: Georgia, USA offered by TechUSA
ASNT Level III Technician
The Tech will have 8-10 years of experience in the NDT field, be certified by ASNT (American Society for Nondestructive Testing) and possess a Level III certification.
The successful candidate will have construction experience on commercial and industrial projects. Experience in the following is important:
Slab and wall thickness
Reinforcing steel locations
Job is based in Marietta, GA but travel throughout state is required.
A degree is not necessary.
Salary Range: $75-95K/year
Please Contact Mike Trunzo at mtrunzo@techUSA.net or on my direct line (678) 259-0784
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input
SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw
detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your
efficiency for PA and TOFD.
● Support PA/TOFD/UT
● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and
● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously.
● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.