where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
X-ray and CT based NDT systems for a wide range of industrial applications.

Job Seeks
AKTAR ALI
AKTAR ALI
13:06 Feb-09-2009
RT Technician

Job Location: Canada,Germany,UAE,Nigeria,Uk, or worldwide

I, Aktar Ali age 25 hereby wish to apply for employment at your company in the capacity of NDT technician,contracts administrator, quality control inspector. I have had extensive experience in non-destructive testing, quality control inspection procedures, statutory pressure vessel testing and also in a vast field of administration and management duties.

I would like to use this opportunity to describe myself and my background in the way that matters most – to convince a multinational, industry such as your own, that I am a potential asset your company in the sense that I am a multi-talented, ambitious individual capable of applying my perfectionist nature to whichever endeavor I plan to pursue, be it administrative or hands on technical. My analytical approach to situations enables me to assess problems carefully and to solve them in a creative manner, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of my work.

I regard your company as a channel through which to do this, and recognize the diversity and dynamics of your company as not only an upstanding engineering and scientific entity, but also as a passionate company whose objectives and ideologies, I believe, are aligned with my own.

I can attach a copy of my resume with references to you, and I will look forward to hearing from you
Please feel free to contact me should you require any further information.

AKTAR ALI
NDT

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window