where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Job Seeks
AKTAR ALI
AKTAR ALI
13:06 Feb-09-2009
RT Technician

Job Location: Canada,Germany,UAE,Nigeria,Uk, or worldwide

I, Aktar Ali age 25 hereby wish to apply for employment at your company in the capacity of NDT technician,contracts administrator, quality control inspector. I have had extensive experience in non-destructive testing, quality control inspection procedures, statutory pressure vessel testing and also in a vast field of administration and management duties.

I would like to use this opportunity to describe myself and my background in the way that matters most – to convince a multinational, industry such as your own, that I am a potential asset your company in the sense that I am a multi-talented, ambitious individual capable of applying my perfectionist nature to whichever endeavor I plan to pursue, be it administrative or hands on technical. My analytical approach to situations enables me to assess problems carefully and to solve them in a creative manner, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of my work.

I regard your company as a channel through which to do this, and recognize the diversity and dynamics of your company as not only an upstanding engineering and scientific entity, but also as a passionate company whose objectives and ideologies, I believe, are aligned with my own.

I can attach a copy of my resume with references to you, and I will look forward to hearing from you
Please feel free to contact me should you require any further information.

AKTAR ALI
NDT

Product Spotlight

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window