where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.

Job Seeks
AKTAR ALI
AKTAR ALI
13:06 Feb-09-2009
RT Technician

Job Location: Canada,Germany,UAE,Nigeria,Uk, or worldwide

I, Aktar Ali age 25 hereby wish to apply for employment at your company in the capacity of NDT technician,contracts administrator, quality control inspector. I have had extensive experience in non-destructive testing, quality control inspection procedures, statutory pressure vessel testing and also in a vast field of administration and management duties.

I would like to use this opportunity to describe myself and my background in the way that matters most – to convince a multinational, industry such as your own, that I am a potential asset your company in the sense that I am a multi-talented, ambitious individual capable of applying my perfectionist nature to whichever endeavor I plan to pursue, be it administrative or hands on technical. My analytical approach to situations enables me to assess problems carefully and to solve them in a creative manner, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of my work.

I regard your company as a channel through which to do this, and recognize the diversity and dynamics of your company as not only an upstanding engineering and scientific entity, but also as a passionate company whose objectives and ideologies, I believe, are aligned with my own.

I can attach a copy of my resume with references to you, and I will look forward to hearing from you
Please feel free to contact me should you require any further information.

AKTAR ALI
NDT

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Exertus Dual 120

The Exertus Dual 120 Projector has the ability to accept Iridium 192 sources or Selenium 75 source
s. This projector incorporates design and safety features that make it flexible, compact and lightweight. The Projector is lighter than most of its competitors. It incorporates an improved source channel, based on a new helicoidal design, which makes maintenance easier. The helicoidal design also allows smoother movement of the source assembly inside the device, making it easier for the operator and improving safety. The Projector also has a unique safety feature not found in competitive products. The source assembly locking mechanism is triggered by the source holder capsule at the front of the source assembly, thereby always assuring the operator that the source has returned to the safe position. The Exertus Dual 120 is ISO3999:2004 compliant.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window