where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
KUMAR
KUMAR
08:23 Mar-21-2009
ASNT LEVEL lll BOOKS AND REFERENCES

IAM PREPARING FOR ASNT LEVEL lll EXAMS IN UT AND PT
COULD ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHERE CAN I GET ONLINE MATERIALS OR WEB SITES
FOR EXAM PREPARATION
I REQUEST YOU ALL TO GIVE ME YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS
THANK YOU

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
13:01 Mar-22-2009
Re: ASNT LEVEL lll BOOKS AND REFERENCES
In Reply to KUMAR at 08:23 Mar-21-2009 (Opening).

Dear Kumar,

At the outset, my best wishes to you for success in the exams. I would strongly urge you to take the refresher course conducted by ISNT Hyderabad Chapter and NGC. As a part of that, several model questions are discussed. www.ndt.net and www.nde-ed.org have some good materials. You could also get the training materials in advance so that when you attend the refresher course, you would have already gone through the material a few times.

With best wishes,

Swamy

reza
reza
06:20 Jun-01-2009
In Reply to S.V.Swamy at 13:01 Mar-22-2009 .

Dear Swamy

thanx for your valuable helping and suggestion via comments , i am preparing for asnt level III exam in chenai(india-ISNT) for next year but i have two question:
1)Could you advise me to how study basic? consider Basic exam has many sourses?
2)How can downoad some basic questions?
3)Do you advise me to study all the references?

Thanks and Best Wishes
Reza

S.V.Swamy
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:42 Jun-02-2009
In Reply to reza at 06:20 Jun-01-2009 .

I would suggest that you take the help of the ASNT Level III or the institute from where you plan to do the refresher course. ISNT also offers the refresher courses but there are many other players in the field. Each has his own approach. Find out what suits you.

Email me separately if you need more help.

Best wishes.

Swamy

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window