where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
11:49 Apr-21-2009
Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing

Hi, i`m an Egyptian Diving equipment Engineer in a huge Offshore oil services company, but i`m still young lacking some experience

we have a current contract which includes Inspection of an Underwater concrete protected Pipeline using Pulsed Eddy current testing

I checked around and found the Forum contains so many professionals can you please suggest any sub-contractor that can supply us with this service ( Hiring of Equipment + Necessary Equipment for the job duration

Thanks in advance for any answers or help regarding that enquiry

RVI man
Director
United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2008, 25

RVI man

Director
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2008
13:08 Apr-21-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to Mohamed nabil at 11:49 Apr-21-2009 (Opening).

Mohamed

This is something we can help you with, pls see

www.inspectahire.com

Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
15:30 May-20-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to RVI man at 13:08 Apr-21-2009 .

Thanks alot it helped me ALOT seriously my management was so pleased, and said thats exactly what they need.

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window