where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
11:49 Apr-21-2009
Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing

Hi, i`m an Egyptian Diving equipment Engineer in a huge Offshore oil services company, but i`m still young lacking some experience

we have a current contract which includes Inspection of an Underwater concrete protected Pipeline using Pulsed Eddy current testing

I checked around and found the Forum contains so many professionals can you please suggest any sub-contractor that can supply us with this service ( Hiring of Equipment + Necessary Equipment for the job duration

Thanks in advance for any answers or help regarding that enquiry

RVI man
Director
United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2008, 25

RVI man

Director
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2008
13:08 Apr-21-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to Mohamed nabil at 11:49 Apr-21-2009 (Opening).

Mohamed

This is something we can help you with, pls see

www.inspectahire.com

Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
15:30 May-20-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to RVI man at 13:08 Apr-21-2009 .

Thanks alot it helped me ALOT seriously my management was so pleased, and said thats exactly what they need.

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window